Summary: Christian. Web developer. Musician, writer, photographer. Student.
Greetings! I don't usually talk much about myself, but because you are here, you are obviously interested in hearing at least a little bit more about me.
So here you go:
- I'm a Christian. I love the Lord Jesus Christ, and strive to glorify Him (make Him known as He is) in what I do.
- I'm a developer. I currently work as an independent contractor for a growing, web development agency with a focus on ecommerce.
- I'm a musician, and I can play at least five instruments proficiently.
- I write at 1LoveforChrist
- I'm also a student, working on a degree in Computer Science.
- I occasionally take pictures and post them online.
Not about me
Summary: It's actually not about me. I really love Jesus, and it's all about Him.
That's right. Contrary to the philosophy we all naturally believe, it's not all about us. I know, it can be a shocker when you first realize that there's more to life than you. I realized that at a young age, being one of eight siblings. My parents raised us with a focus on eternity, love, and faith - in short, they raised us to prioitize the Lord Jesus.
Things I've done
Summary: Nothing too interesting. I did finish High School at age 16, though.
- I'm CompTIA A+ certified.
- I mountain bike.
- I've seen the Majesty, Glory, and Beauty of my Savior. And that defines me more than anything else.
Things I haven't done
Summary: Some things I haven't done. These might be more interesting.
- Gotten my Bachelors degree. I am working on that, though.
- Written a single line of Lisp. I would like to, though.
- Gone zip-lining. My brother has.
- Been able to ride a fatbike.
- Done a free handstand pushup.
- Been to a foreign country.